it’s Check out this pocket knife by the Spyderco company, who has been around for quite some time. It’s a very popular seller as well as one of the best folding knives you can get these days.
Keep reading to see exactly why this popular folding knife may belong in your pocket.
Let’s take a look at it in closer detail.
Click on the images to go see zoomed pictures of this blade.
Here are some more photographs of the Spyderco Snap-It Salt Lightweight Folding Knife
Checking out the handle
When you hand starts sweating, your grip will not decrease much at all. Another thing, the handles that this pocket knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look.
Check out these awesome features
- SPECIFICATIONS – Closed Length (Inches): 5.08, Overall Length (Inches): 6.89, Blade Length (Inches):2.96, Blade Steel: H-1, Grind: Hollow
- FOLDING KNIVES – Locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- SPYDEREDGE BLADE – Spyderco’s two-step serration patterns consisting of one large and two small serrations. The pattern increases the cutting edge’s surface area by up to 24%.
- HOLLOW GRIND – It comes with bevels that are ground with a concave radius. The bevels may extend the full width of the blade (full hollow grind) or only a portion of its width.
- FRN HANDLE – Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is a polymer mixed with glass fiber then injection molded into formed and also textured lightweight high-strength knife handles.
Let’s take a closer look at at the lock on this folding pocket knife
This folding pocket knife is a locking folding knife