Here’s Another durable, strong and excellent great pocket knife by the Spyderco company, one of the popular brands out there these days.
You need this great knife … Make sure to keep on reading to find out why…
This knife has some super cool features, so let’s take a closer look.
Here is a list of the main features
- FULL-FLAT GRIND – This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- BACK LOCK – This locking system is positioned on the back of the handle that uses a rocker arm that pivots in the center. A lug on one end of the arm engages a notch in the blade’s tang to lock the blade open.
- DRAGONFLY – The Dragonfly is a remarkably refined folding knife design that balances compact size with full-service cutting performance.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Closed Length (Inches): 3.22, Overall Length (Inches): 5.54, Blade Length (Inches):2.32, Blade Steel: VG-10, Grind: Full-Flat
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE – Solid stainless steel handle is extremely strong & provides an excellent surface for engraving. Steel containing a minimum of 12.5% chromium, making the steel resistant (not stain proof) to corrosion.
Let’s have a look at at the blade now.
You should pay a lot of attention to the blade when evaluating knives. It has flat bevels on the blade.
There’s a lot of assorted blade types, and different types work for different tasks.
Checking out the handle
Another thing about the handle is the handles that this pocket knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look. The handles that this amazing knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look.
Taking a look at the lock
This folding pocket knife is a locking folding pocket knife
Here are some more photographs of the Spyderco Dragonfly Signature Tattoo Folding Knife
Check out the Pros