Hey there! We hope you’re doing well on this fine day. Here we have a popular folding knife we think would make a great addition to anybody’s collection. Hey there! We hope you’re doing well on this fine day. Check out this folding knife by the Spyderco company, who has been around for quite some time. It’s a very popular seller & one of the greatest folding pocket knives you can get. Here is some important information about the specifications this knife has to offer.
Spyderco Chaparral Folding Knife – Smoke-Colored Raffir Noble Handle with PlainEdge, Full-Flat Grind, CTS XHP Steel Blade and Back Lock – C152RNP
- PLAINEDGE BLADE - This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- FULL-FLAT GRIND - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- FOLDING KNIVES - Locking folding knives are safe, compact, & easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- RAFFIR NOBLE - Raffir is a strikingly beautiful composite material that encapsulates metal mesh in a durable, translucent epoxy resin. The Raffir Noble pattern combines a smoke-colored acrylic with a mixture of brass and copper mesh.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Closed Length (Inches): 3.6, Overall Length (Inches): 6.4, Blade Length (Inches):2.8, Blade Steel: CTS XHP, Grind: Full-Flat
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Checking out the blade
The blade is of course the most important part of a knife. It does not have a serrated blade.
Click on the images to go see zoomed pictures of this blade. Another thing, it has flat bevels on the blade.
The handles that this pocket knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look. When you hand starts sweating, your grip will not decrease much at all.
The handles are made out of a very popular material for pocket knives. Another thing, the handle on the brass and copper folding pocket knife is made from acrylic & brass.
Taking a look at the lock
This folding pocket knife is a locking folding knife
Read the reviews about this pocket knife
Here are the Pros of this folding blade knife
Well there you have it, yet Here’s one more time-tested folding knife
Overall we think this is a popular folding knife. The overall quality of the Spyderco Chaparral Smoke-Colored Folding Pocket Knife is amazing.
And my final word on this knife today …go ahead & check it out on Amazon. You won’t find a nicer folding knife in this price range.