Spyderco Caly Folding Knife – Black Carbon Fiber Handle with PlainEdge, Full-Flat Grind, ZDP-189 Steel Blade and Back Lock – C144CFPE
- FOLDING KNIVES - Locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- CARBON FIBER - Graphic fibers (the size of a human hair) woven together then fused with epoxy resin. Lightweight with a high level of tensile strength it is three dimensional in appearance.
- FULL-FLAT GRIND - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- PLAINEDGE BLADE - This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Closed Length (Inches): 4.25, Overall Length (Inches): 7.65, Blade Length (Inches):3.4, Blade Steel: ZDP-189, Grind: Full-Flat
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.