Take a look at this folding pocket knife by Morakniv. It’s a very popular seller and one of the best knives you can find these days. It is very ergonomic, which is important if you are going to be using this knife for expended periods of time. Ergonomics are very important if you use a folding pocket knife for extended periods of time. It was designed by the famous pocket knife company who has a long history of creating some of the best ergonomic knives ever made. Let’s have a deeper look at some amazing features this knife has.
This cool knife is great for so many differing uses, Make sure to keep reading to see if it fits your needs.
Check out these awesome features
- Blade Thickness: 0.126″ (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3″ (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1″ (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
- Morakniv Fire Starter yields 7,000 strikes & produces 3,000 degree sparks; works when wet
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener as well as Fire Starter; ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Checking out the blade
There’s a lot of various blade types, and different types work for different tasks.
Checking out the handle on this knife
The handles are made out of a very popular material for pocket knives. Also, the handles that this black knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look.
So What’s the Verdict on the Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, 4.3-Inch, Black?
And my final words on this knife today …go ahead and check it out on Amazon. The overall quality of the Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, 4.3-Inch, Black is amazing.This is one of our most popular pocket knives we have on this site.