Here’s a black knife we think would make a great addition to anybody’s collection. Popular with many knives, there is a pocketclip on this one. Pocketclip’s can be very handy when you need quick access to your pocket knife. It’s a versatile and of the best quality craftsmanship. Let’s take a closer look at it in closer detail.
take a deeper look at these features
- Handle features textured glass-filled nylon build, 1/4-in hex drive, 2 flathead bits, 2 crosshead bits, liner lock, pocketclip and also manual opening with thumbstud
- Designed by custom knife makers Grant & Gavin Hawk & precision engineered by Kershaw
- With an array of interchangeable bits and a large versatile blade, the Select Fire is more useful than other multi-tools in a unique design, built to last
- 3.4” heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a bead-blasted finish for a strong, easy to maintain blade with premium wear & corrosion resistance
- Perfect addition to any pocket, purse, tool truck box, backpack, workbench or belt
Information about the blade
This black pocket knife will come razor sharp right out of the box and has a very strong tip. This multi-tool pocket knife has a lot of uses.
There’s a lot of various blade types, and diverse types work for different tasks.
Checking out the handle
The handles that this pocket knife comes equipped with are worthy of taking a closer look. The handles are made out of a very popular material for pocket knives.
When you hand starts sweating, your grip will not decrease much at all.
Let’s take a look at at the lock on this folding knife
This folding knife has a liner lock on it.
Take a look at the Pros
- corrosion resistance
So What’s the Verdict on the Kershaw Select Fire ?
And my final word on this knife today …the overall quality of the Kershaw Select Fire is amazing. Overall we think this is a super cool pocket knife.